GALERÍA DE FOTOS
- 2008 Beijing Olympic gold medalist-decathlon
- 2004 Athens Olympic silver medalist
- 2005 World Outdoor Champion
- 2008 World Indoor Champion
- 2010 World Indoor Champion
What does STOP AT NEVER mean to you?
" When I think of that slogan “Stop At Never,” I think it is more than a slogan. It is more than a tag line. It is a way of life. It is something that as an athlete, as an elite athlete we all kind of understand, we all live out. What it means is you always strive to be the best you can be. You can do anything you put your mind to. You just have to work hard. You have to put in the work. You have to be the first one there, the last one to leave. You have to give 110% every single time you step on the track. And if you do, you can do anything. You can be as successful as you want.