GALERÍA DE FOTOS
- 2010 Goetzis Hypo Meeting Goetzis, Austria
- Decathlon 8253
- 2007 NCAA Indoor Championships Fayettevilee, Arkansas
- Heptathlon 5909
- World Championship team in 2007 and 2009
- USA Outdoor Champs 2010 Champion
- USA Indoor Champs 2008,2009, and 2010 Champion
- 3rd in the World Combined Events Challenge in 2010
- 4th Place USA Olympic Trials 2008
- 3rd place at USA Outdoor Champs 2006,2007, 2009
- 2006 and 2007 NCAA Champion in the Decathlon
Q: Favorite ASICS Shoe?
A: As a decathlete I get to enjoy all of the shoes ASICS has to offer. I have no favorite because they are all great shoes. I recently had a chance to use the new GEL-Blur33™ and have really enjoyed them.
Q: What is your pre-race meal?
A: I usually have 4 eggs, sausage, fruit, potatoes, and what ever else I feel like that day but is usually take in about 2,000 calories. I usual have this meal 3 hours before because I hate feeling full when I go to start the 100m or 110mHH, but I need this big of a meal to keep me going through all 5 events each day.